Save Your Seat
Save Your Seat
Welcome to Crossroads Community Church!
We are so glad you stopped by.
Crossroads Community Church started with a group of innovators in 1990 who wanted to do create a church that wasn’t just for church people. Crossroads exists to create an environment for people to “come as they are” and connect with God. It remains our vision for each person to “start where they are and connect with God.”
After a significant amount of planning, prayer and preparation we have opened our Worship Center in Yorktown.
Not ready to join us and attend a service in person yet? Join us online every Sunday at 9:30am and 11am.
We are committed to creating an environment that meets local, state and CDC recommendations for safety. To make this happen, our Sunday services have been redesigned to create a sanitary and touch-less environment that allows for physical distancing.
Service Times: 9:30am & 11am
Let’s Work together to Stay Healthy
- Before attending a service, we ask that you RSVP for 9:30am or 11am service.
- When attending a service, masks are required for all adults and children 4 years old and up.
- We will have masks available to our guests, if needed.
- We have adjusted volunteer roles to help everyone safely navigate the experience.
- Additional hand-sanitizing stations will be placed throughout the building.
- Each service will be a touch-less experience.
- Prior to and in-between services, all areas accessed by guests, will be sanitized in compliance with CDC recommendations.
- No water fountains will be open or usable.
- No hospitality food or beverages will be offered, but we encourage you to bring your own coffee to enjoy during the service.
- The welcome center furniture will be removed to ensure physical distancing requirements are adhered to.
- All seatback materials, papers, and pens will be removed.
- Worship Center seating has been redesigned to ensure physical distancing throughout the worship experience.
- RSVP at Crossroads.cc or on our Crossroads App for the service you will attend in order to maintain a safe amount of people in each service.
- All guests aged four and over are required to cover their mouth and nose with a face covering, as described and recommended by the CDC.
- Individuals with a fever or symptoms of COVID-19, or known exposure to a COVID-19 case in the prior 14 days, stay home and join us at crossroads.cc
- Please wash your hands and use hand-sanitizer often.
- In order to maintain required distancing, please allow 3 empty seats between you and others. Families may be seated together.
- Maintain a distance of six feet between yourself and other guests
Since March 15th, we have been grateful for the ability to worship together online, and we want to continue to encourage you to attend Crossroads Online if you or your family member doesn’t feel well, or if you’re just not ready to attend church at our physical location.
You are apart of the Crossroads Community Church family no matter where you choose to attend. You can find an online community on Facebook Live, Youtube Live and Vimeo every Sunday.